The Universal Collide Galactic Conquest.

Login/register to access the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login/register to access the forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play form based on the original workings of Sean A. Farrell (The Narrator) with some inspiration based off of other sci fi genre projects.

Discord Server

Latest topics

» Galactic New Update 1.6
Galactic New Update 1.3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 5:06 am by Defaox

» Galactic New Update 1.5
Galactic New Update 1.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 6:51 pm by Defaox

» Galaxy Map Quadrants
Galactic New Update 1.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 4:19 am by Defaox

» Current Technology
Galactic New Update 1.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 3:35 am by Defaox

» Powers and Abilties
Galactic New Update 1.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 3:33 am by Defaox

» Galaxy Species Information
Galactic New Update 1.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 2:04 am by Defaox

» Cannon Character List
Galactic New Update 1.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 1:25 am by Defaox

» Species Application
Galactic New Update 1.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 1:21 am by Defaox

» Faction Application
Galactic New Update 1.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 1:19 am by Defaox

Top posting users this week

No user

Our Staff

Galactic New Update 1.3

Defaox
    Defaox
    Administrator
    Administrator

Galactic New Update 1.3 Empty Galactic New Update 1.3

Post by Defaox Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:11 am

"Star... light... in eons in our universe? A sign from our beloved leader or a sign of the gods that everything is to be rest assured fine. Many on the streets claim this to be the so long-awaited light of the Atromarche, a rumored or estimated 37,000 stars had grown to glow brighter than before in what many say eons of a lifetime, The last time Star light within the Piua Universe was seen was back during the dawn of the first Primduain Species. When the Prime Minister brought us light from a neighbouring system of the Hun'yuri. ...

You have no idea how this event has affected many, as if our voices could be heard, something responded to show us we weren't alone in this fight against the Church of Paddule which attempts to silence us, or snuff our spark into the abyss... the events of today leave many speechless for a hopeful future... what else will be brought to us?

In other news, the Autrosa Primdu has made newfound strong relations with the first Humans into the Piua universe thanks to Jayden and a new General known as Daniel. More on that as we get it live from the Imperial Media Bureau!

In unrelated news, ever wanted a therapy animal? We have just the thing for you, Priau Pigeons! You ever thought that your common house-hold hound made too much noise or was too violent? Well, we have the solution for you. Priau Pigeons are low maintance, and quite domesticated Piua Species of animal tamed to keep you company and sane even during the field of combat, they're great at keep track of notes, and they're small enough to fit in an ammo-clip pocket. Find a breeder near you! Priau Pigeons can be found upon Tarage, Pum'me, Adrexus, and Putua in breeder stores or on the streets of many of the other worlds.

Tune in next week for more Universal news! I've been Jason Maxov. Live from Piua universal news." - U.N News Reporter Maxov.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:37 am