The Universal Collide Galactic Conquest.

Login/register to access the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login/register to access the forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play form based on the original workings of Sean A. Farrell (The Narrator) with some inspiration based off of other sci fi genre projects.

Discord Server

Latest topics

» Galactic New Update 1.6
Galaxy Species Information I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 5:06 am by Defaox

» Galactic New Update 1.5
Galaxy Species Information I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 6:51 pm by Defaox

» Galaxy Map Quadrants
Galaxy Species Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 4:19 am by Defaox

» Current Technology
Galaxy Species Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 3:35 am by Defaox

» Powers and Abilties
Galaxy Species Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 3:33 am by Defaox

» Galaxy Species Information
Galaxy Species Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 2:04 am by Defaox

» Cannon Character List
Galaxy Species Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 1:25 am by Defaox

» Species Application
Galaxy Species Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 1:21 am by Defaox

» Faction Application
Galaxy Species Information I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 1:19 am by Defaox

Top posting users this week

No user

Our Staff

Galaxy Species Information

Defaox
    Defaox
    Administrator
    Administrator

Galaxy Species Information Empty Galaxy Species Information

Post by Defaox Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:04 am

Primduain Species:

Owliska:
    A Species of 9'8 Alien Owl like creatures often found with Guarding or Ruling Positions within the Autrosa Primdu Faction, steming from the homeworld of Adrexus Primdu.  They are generally a dark hue of Hunters Gray for the outer coat and a lighter silverish grey for the inner coat of their feathers.

Though Owliska can be roughly as short as 6'5 from dwarfism, they are often considered a noble and honored species, with a highly religious compass for their prospective churches they attend. Order is everything for an Owliska; even the slightest thing askew, it must be corrected.

They are often found in taverns or mining corpoartions if they aren't directly connected to Military Service, placing them as a species of multiple functions.

_
    Tesain:
    Cloning and engineering has developed these Reptilian like Cat Aliens to a level of being able to survive in the vacuums of space. Immune to all modern Bacterial, viral, and otherwise pathogen diseases. They are considered heavily expandable as a species for their rapid cloning technology and advancements through medical research.

Tesains often serve with medical, army, or otherwise body guard supports for many of the classes of the Primduain Species. They are often placed to do the missions the Primduain Species as a whole couldn't in risk of losing their species. Tesains can be sorted as the backbone for most factions that travel in space, though they're often found mainly within the Autrosa Primdu.

They stand at 6'5 for males, and 6'8 for females.

_
    Var'e:
    A Small Engineering, Farming, and steel worker species of 3'2 - 3'5 three eyed chicken aliens, they are often found through-out the galaxies restraunts as cooks, cleaners, and in the metal works factories often oerating heavy machinery.

They are much like the Owliska in terms of coloration with exception of their faces which are often pearly white.  They are one of the most docile and pacifist species among anyone of the species.  Though they work to build   for the cause of restoring peace, their work is often heavily used in war.

_
    Asmuli:
    These Fox-like Aliens can be described as the slavers of the Autrosa Primdu, often doing the dirty low work of the Faction or being seperate entities. These Mafia like Scoundrals have a moral code towards their Primduain Family. THey can be found in any business that can be described as criminalistic.

They believe that war pays the bottom dollar, and that some people should just accept the fact there as nasty things in war that are comletely legal without a moral compass to lead it to a disorderly scale. They stand at 6'8 to 9'8 for both Male and Female.

Solar Species:

Martians:
    Reigning from the red planet, Martians are a staggering 6'7 species of red colored humanoids with mechanical shoulder arms and rose red like eyes with black pupils.
    Martians are reasonable but judgmental in terms of socialization with the species around the collective universes. Their sub-species lives on the Terraformed world of Earth.

_
    Humans:
    Where to start on these? WHat is there to know? Humanity is often known for being self-destructive to their own world and each-other. Regarded by many of the species of the universe as more of a threat to their own species rather than the Universe. For this luck, we were spared the trouble of being anihlated.

Humans come in all forms of heights and weights; we are by far considered one of the least technologically advanced species here. But we're great at finding trouble around every corner from species that see us as labor workers rather than military.

Insert Human History here.

Yeoan Species

Owlisku:
    They are often the desert variant of the Primdu Owliska, however unlike their winterized cousins, they believe everything in the universe was a mistake, and as such are inferior to them, mainly running within the faction known as the High Citadel Republic; these opposive insenstive bastards can be descripted to look blond and dirt brown in terms of coloration, standing at a sub-species height at maxium 7'9.

They are not often welcome into the company of other factions, even humanity finds them repulsive and rude as a species. There's not really much to go on with exception, they don't respect females as anything more than housemaids. (edited)

_
    Tredamosh:
    A Species of Reptiod Humans that are a scarlet blue in coloaration, they are often found within the Trade Alliance republic of the Tredamosh. And one of the many species which have found Humanity to be pleasent company. I mean, it's their choice but they have alot of faith in Humanity.

They are much like humans ranging in different heights and weights. They are great with social and economic jobs when they aren't tied with their Republic. They however massively dislike the Owlisku.

Yualian Species:

Davaian:
    Slave traders, drug traders, Imperialists, and athiests by heart. The Davaians are not so much different from that of the Owlisku in terms of their nature, and how they see the universe, however they have disowned the Owlisku as an alliance partner, even if their lives depended upon it.

Davaian much however like the Autrosa Primdua's Primduain Species don't like the harm of Children or Women. As they are run by the daughters of their former Emperor and Empress. Davaian are much also like Owliska in the respect that they have a sense of honor when it comes to fighting.

Davaian stand from 5'6 to 6'8. They are a Green Mossy like Lizard Alien with 2 slaneted eyes.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:07 am