The Universal Collide Galactic Conquest.

Login/register to access the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login/register to access the forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a role play form based on the original workings of Sean A. Farrell (The Narrator) with some inspiration based off of other sci fi genre projects.

Discord Server

Latest topics

» Galactic New Update 1.6
Powers and Abilties I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 5:06 am by Defaox

» Galactic New Update 1.5
Powers and Abilties I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 6:51 pm by Defaox

» Galaxy Map Quadrants
Powers and Abilties I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 4:19 am by Defaox

» Current Technology
Powers and Abilties I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 3:35 am by Defaox

» Powers and Abilties
Powers and Abilties I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 3:33 am by Defaox

» Galaxy Species Information
Powers and Abilties I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 2:04 am by Defaox

» Cannon Character List
Powers and Abilties I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 1:25 am by Defaox

» Species Application
Powers and Abilties I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 1:21 am by Defaox

» Faction Application
Powers and Abilties I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 1:19 am by Defaox

Top posting users this week

No user

Our Staff

Powers and Abilties

Defaox
    Defaox
    Administrator
    Administrator

Powers and Abilties Empty Powers and Abilties

Post by Defaox Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:33 am

# Ligh'ua
    The Harness of light based and barrier magic through-out the universe, ligh'ua users are often craftsmen of the harnesses energy, attempting to snuff out those of Psy'chua users for their darker practices.

Ligh'ua can only be devided into three simple classes each mirroring the opposing Psy'chua abilities in their own way, however it's not uncommon for Ligh'ua Users to aswell take lessons into becoming deciples to those under the Psy'chua learning tree.

Phoenix is often known for reincarnation much like Vessels of the Psy'chua, however tie hand to hand as the practice of Guardsmen within the counterbalance of light and darkness, this is one of the few Ligh'ua abilities which can be considered a grey scale.

Known as Sentinels, these Ligh'ua users have a strong connection to the lifeforce of the star-system to creat around themselves a strong invisible barrier, it is not uncommon for this ability to become a neutral practiced ability. They are often called the Grey-Templars for their neutrality during the many Ligh'ua/Psy'chua wars.

Known finally as Light Harvesters, these are often the self rightous ones who have attempted many of times to erase those of the psy'chua practice, considering only light to be the balancing grace, and without darkness, there would be peace.
    [11:23 PM]
    -Psy'chua:
    Known as the spiritual energy which flows through out of the forms of life in the universe, Psy'chua is a psychic and memetic force which can be harnesses to harden or densen the body, depending upon the user, there are five massive forms to Psy'chua which can be used through-out the feilds of combat or otherwise daily life when it has been harnessed.

Though that Psy'chua is considered a form of the dark magic which many of the factions forbid, it is encouraged among those such as the Tredamosh Republic, and Autrosa Primdu. Psy'chua can be directed into the feelings or otherwise body manipluation of the surroundings around them.

One of the many forms of the Psy'chua focus can be described as normal magic like fire spells, rune work, water control, things like elemental abilities. These are often called Psy'chua Benders; they are the most common form of Psy'chua Users that exist within the universe.

Another form of Psy'chua is a Kenetic and psychological ability of telekeniness or distorting and warping the minds of their foes, these Psy'chua Users often make up the class of Inquisitors among many of the Churches through-out the galaxy.

A Third form can be boiled down to the use of blood, and body mutilation to the decree of converting pain into psychical strength to reinforce their skin to become almost like steel upon the impact of blunt force truama. These Psy'chua users are often known as Wraiths.

There is one class of Immortals of the psy'chua known as Vessels, a hollow shell of a living being held to the mortal world in spirit to a immortalized body in which upon its destruction, a new body is formed nearby for the spirit to become transfered too. They are often found to be located in the Guardsman types in only but a few factions, primarily the Autrosa Primdu.

The final form of Psy'chua can be described as a psychological field of energy which is focused into a harnessed beam of pure energy, these users are called warriors.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:06 am